Ideally, your pet receive all the nutrition he or she needs through the foods they eat. But that's not always possible.
The best of diets – even a raw, species-specific diet – can come from soils that are depleted or from lower quality food sources. Sometimes, the food simply loses many of its nutrients through processing and storage.
And most commercially available pet foods, even if they're "fortified" to meet AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) standards, contain synthetic vitamins and minerals which have their place, but are further removed from naturally derived supplements.
That's why I often feel it’s important to offer your pet two of nature's most nutrient-dense dietary supplements – the microalgae spirulina and astaxanthin containing microalgae. SpiruGreen for Cats & Dogs is a unique complex that contains both of these supplements that are great for cats and dogs.
Studies suggest these benefits when animals are directly supplemented with microalgae astaxanthin:
- Supports the health, longevity, and immune system in cats and dogs.
- Supports joint and muscle recovery after exercise in racehorses and sled dogs.
- Promotes normal neurological and eye health in dogs and cats.
- Supports normal healthy cardiovascular health.
- Miroalgae astaxanthin not only promotes good health but vibrant, natural color.
Meanwhile, spirulina is one of the richest beta-carotene ingredients, with ten mixed carotenoids. Including orange carotenes, alpha, beta, gamma, and yellow xanthophylls, these powerful antioxidants work synergistically in different sites in your pet's body.
Studies on both cats and dogs show that spirulina supports good health in several ways:
- Helps support a strong, healthy normal immune system
- Helps promote a healthy coat and skin
- May help promote comfortable movement and flexibility
SpiruGreen for Cats & Dogs truly packs a one-two punch with all the nutrient value of spirulina, including carotenoids, phycocyanin and enzymes, plus all the goodness of microalgae astaxanthin, one of the world's most powerful fat-soluble antioxidant carotenoids.
We test our product through a third-party lab to ensure it is free of 15 different microcystins, including ß-methylamino-L-alanine (BMAA), a known neurotoxin.
Give your pet the goodness of one of the most wholesome ingredients available together with one of the world's most powerful antioxidants