Pet WellBeing – GI CleanUp Gold – for Cat & Dog Intestinal Worms (2fl oz / 59ml)
- Supports a strong gut environment that is undesirable for parasites
- Safe & gentle
- Suitable for ongoing, cyclical use
- No Wormwood or Black Walnut
- For non-acute situations only
Quantity to add
- Your dog loses weight or cannot gain weight
- Your dog loses energy, becomes lethargic
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Swollen abdomen and rough coat (for puppies)
- Dark-colored and particularly bad-smelling dog feces
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our GI CleanUp Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
GI CleanUp Gold is Formulated With:
Pumpkin seed (Curcubita pepo)*: Pumpkin seeds are high in Vitamin A, B vitamins and minerals. They are an excellent and gentle way to support the digestive tract’s natural ability to rid itself of certain parasites.
Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva)**: High in mucilage, Slippery Elm bark supports the intestinal mucosa’s health and helps to maintain the integrity of the smooth lining of the gut. It also enhances absorption of nutrients.
Quassia wood (Picrasma excelsa)**: This is a primary ingredient to support the body’s ability to stay free of intestinal parasites. The term for this type of herbal ingredient is “anthelmintic”. Quassia has the distinction of being effective and also free of thujone, an herbal constituent that is effective but has potential serious toxicity for pets.
Triphala blend (Terminalia chebula, Phyllanthus officinalis, Terminalia bellirica)*: The herbs in the Triphala blend assist the body to eliminate normally through the bowels, an important aspect to help cleanse the intestines of unwanted organisms.
Pomegranate fruit (Punica granatum)*: In addition to being highly nutritive, Pomegranate helps with normal digestion and provides and inhospitable gut environment for parasites.
Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)*: Fennel is commonly used in foods as a flavoring agent due to its pleasant and sweet taste. It is known as a carminative, a substance that helps with comfortable digestion and release of gas. Fennel is one of the main ingredients in gripe water given to babies for colic (intestinal spasm and gas). It also supports the body’s natural ability to get rid of worms.
Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)**: This yellow root helps to maintain the body’s immunity and has a special ability to support the immunity in the gut such that other types of organisms cannot thrive.
Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum)**: Used in both traditional North American and traditional Chinese medicine, Prickly Ash is known for supporting comfortable digestion and helping to maintain normal circulation. In both cultures it has been used to help that body stay free of unwanted parasites in the digestive tract.
Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris)*: Very small amounts of Thyme are potent, especially to pets. Thyme contains a volatile oil that is highly effective for supporting the immune system and the body’s ability to naturally combat bacteria, viruses and worms. *Note that a simple herbal extraction of Thyme is used in this formula and not essential oil of Thyme.
Clove bud (Caryophyllus aromaticus)*: Clove is a powerfully fragrant spice and one that is medicinally used to comfort digestion and promote the normal movement of gas. Cloves and provide an unfavorable gut ecology for parasite life cycles.
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)*: Commonly used for nausea and supporting digestion, Ginger is a pleasant addition to help keep the stomach calm and comfortable during the course of product administration.
Propolis†: This ingredient is a resin that is collected from beehives. It is a substance collected by bees from cone-bearing trees to keep the hive free from bacteria, molds, parasites and fungi. It is a highly beneficial material for both human and animal health, used both internally and externally.
…438mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Bromelain: Bromelain enzyme is derived from pineapple stems and is used to aid normal digestion and the breakdown of proteins.
…2400 GDU per ml
Herbs are *certified organic, **ethically wild-harvested or †selectively imported