Pet WellBeing – Mushroom Immune Gold – Holistic Canine Cancer Support (8fl oz / 236ml)
Potent complementary, alternative health support for immunocompromised animals
Complementary Alternative Medicine for Canine Cancer:
- Veterinary researched
- No side-effects
- Helps maintain immunity
Bottle = 8 oz (237 ml)
- For small dogs: one bottle lasts 3 – 4 months
- For medium dogs: one bottle lasts 2 – 3 months
- For large dogs: one bottle lasts about one month
Quantity to add
What is Mushroom Immune Gold?
Created by one of Pet Wellbeing veterinary researchers, this product effectively meets the needs of animals in need of intensive (or preventative) therapy.
Mushroom Immune Gold is a comprehensive, complementary, and alternative therapy. It can be used alone or in conjunction with chemotherapeutic drugs and/or radiation therapy.
Medicinal mushrooms have gained notoriety for their powerful ability to support the immune system. Many supplements make this claim, but medicinal mushrooms go beyond immune support that is anti-bacterial or anti-viral. Many mushroom species have the ability to support the body's innate immune mechanisms, sustaining a stronger and more resilient immunity, and faster recovery.
In addition to immune enhancement, certain mushroom species help the body's normal reactions to internal and external stresses, including cellular stress from environmental toxins.
What is Mushroom Immune Gold Used For?
The three medicinal mushrooms in Mushroom Immune Gold are powerful antioxidants, decreasing cellular damage due to free radical activity. They are high in certain polysaccharides that increase the activity of natural killer cells and macrophages, making them some of the most powerful, natural ingredients to support normal and healthy white blood cells.
Mushroom Immune Gold helps maintain:
- Resilient immunity
- Resistance to free radical damage
- Healthy lungs and digestion
- Less feelings of stress
- Resistance against infections
- Better detoxification from environmental toxins
- Recovery and wellbeing during chemotherapy and/or radiation therapies
For years, we've been seeing customer reviews about how Pet Wellbeing Life Gold has helped to support their pets' quality of life when living with cancer. Our veterinary Board of Advisors saw the need for an additional immune formula, one that could powerfully support the body's mechanisms during active stages of cancer, and help maintain the types of blood cells that can naturally reject and destroy malignant cells. Life Gold and Mushroom Immune Gold are best used as a combination approach to natural immunity and recovery. This product is designed to support pets with cancer.
For conditions such as viral infections, Immune SURE is Pet Wellbeing's primary formula.
A note from our veterinarian...
You may currently be faced with some important decisions regarding your pet's health and the best course of action following a diagnosis, or a suspected diagnosis. The reason so many holistic veterinarians are recommending key species of medicinal mushrooms (very different from the mushrooms you buy in grocery store) is twofold. Firstly, the effectiveness is unparalleled. The successes seen with adequate (label) dosing of Mushroom Immune Gold makes me very optimistic that I have something of value to offer my patients - and recommend to pet owners. Secondly, Mushroom Immune Gold is well tolerated and without a "downside". I love this product, and I think you will, too.
Mushroom Immune Gold is a high-dose functional food type of supplement. The dose is potent and is aimed at effectiveness based on research and results.
Never underestimate the health potential of optimal nutrition. Feeding your canines a natural, healthy diet is part of the best immune support you can give them. If you haven't already, consider an unprocessed, cereal-free diet for your dog.
Why Choose Mushroom Immune Gold For Your Dog?
- Certified Organic and Cultivated with Care: This formula is prepared from organically grown and cultivated mushrooms and herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Mushroom Immune Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Who Makes Mushroom Immune Gold?
Mushroom Immune Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Use With Caution
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Monitor blood glucose levels closely and use caution if animal is taking medication to lower blood sugar as product may have hypoglycemic effects.
- Use caution if using concurrently with antihypertensive drugs (to lower blood pressure) or if using blood thinners.
- Not recommended to use with immuno-suppressants.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Mushroom Immune Gold is Formulated With:
Turkey Tail fruiting body and mycelium (Coriolus versicolor): This beautifully shaped polypore has been extensively researched for its significant immune system support, probably more than any other mushroom in the world. In Japan, PSK (a derivative of Turkey Tail comprised of polysaccharides) is an approved product for cancer treatment.
Maitake fruiting body (Grifola frondosa): Another immune-enhancing medicinal mushroom, Maitake has anti-tumor and anti-viral benefits. It has also been studied for its beneficial effects on blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and its ability to help support normal blood sugar. For this reason, we recommend using caution when administering alongside blood-sugar-lowering medication, as Maitake may enhance its effects.
Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Milk Thistle is a very well-tolerated herb, generally used for liver support. Studies have indicated that its use decreases side effects from chemotherapy and radiation therapies and generally increases quality of life.
Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum): A suitable adjunct to standard cancer therapies, Reishi is also indicated for growths and general inflammation. It is one of the prized “king herbs” for reducing stress, maintaining good energy levels, and balancing hormones.
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) A small amount of ginger is added to the formula as a “harmonizer”, and also for its known anti-bacterial properties.
…2,110 mg per 5 ml (1 teaspoon)
Mushrooms and herbs are certified organic, except for Maitake (conventionally grown).
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin