Four Leaf Rover DIGEST (37g)
DOGS NEED ENZYMES
Quantity to add
A veterinary formulated blend of natural digestive enzymes, pancreas, probiotics and detoxifying minerals.
HELPS SUPPORT DIGESTION
Don't let your dog run out of enzymes! Digest is a natural supply of digestive enzymes and pancreas to support pancreas function. Organic broccoli sprout powder supports the liver and soil base probiotics help maintain a normal gut flora.
- Digest contains grass-fed New Zealand bovine pancreas, the purest source of enzymes. A pure and natural source of protease, amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
- Digest contains organic broccoli sprout powder, a natural source of sulforaphane, a powerful source of enzymes that trigger liver detoxification pathways.
- We've added a blend of soil based probiotics and natural prebiotics to make Digest a complete digestive aid for dogs of all ages. Great for older dogs and kibble-fed dogs.
If your dog suffers from EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), you can moisten the Digest powder and let it sit for 20-60 minutes before feeding.
Active Ingredients per 1.2 g (1/2 tsp):
- New Zealand Liver (Bovine) ...500 mg
- New Zealand Pancreas (Bovine) ... 300 mg
- Organic Alfalfa Juice Powder ... 38 mg
- Betaine Hydrochloride ... 38 mg
- Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder ... 38 mg
- Bromelain ... 38 mg
- Invertase ... 38 mg
- Organic Nettle Leaf Powder ... 38 mg
- Ox Bile Powder ... 38 mg
- Papain ... 38 mg
- Cellulase ... 9 mg
- Bacillus coagulens, Bacillus subtilis blend ... 2 Billion CFU
Body Weight Amount Per Day
1 - 30 Lbs 1/4 Tsp Once Daily (45 Day Supply)
31 To 60 Lbs 1/2 Tsp Once Daily (30 Day Supply)
61 To 100 Lbs 3/4 Tsp Once Daily (22 Day Supply)
Over 100 Lbs 1 Tsp Once Daily (15 Day Supply)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will Digest help support my dog’s immune system?
Digest contains digestive enzymes which help immune function, reduces inflammation, and removes toxins and waste.
What is the shelf life of Digest?
Digest can be stored at room temperature for 2 years but should not be stored in hot temperatures as hot temperatures kill the important digestive enzymes that benefit your dog.
Can I sprinkle Digest over my dog’s kibble?
Yes, Digest can be sprinkled on top of Kibble. High processed kibble is one of the common reasons why dogs are deficient in the important digestive enzymes found in Digest.
Can I use Digest with Green Rover?
You can indeed combine Digest with Green Rover though it is suggested to not combine them every day. The extra dose of Sulforaphane may cause some side affects such as excess gas so reduce usage accordingly.