Pet WellBeing – Hairball Gold – Help for Hairballs (2 oz / 59ml)
- All-natural lubricating ingredients
- For acute episodes and regular maintenance
- Helps hairballs pass through the digestive tract
- Petroleum-free formula. No mineral oil.
Quantity to add
- Certified Organic: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Hairball Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Absorption of drugs may be delayed if taken at the same time. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroid medication.
- Excessive or long term, daily use may cause or contribute to water retention or hypertension. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Hairball Gold is Formulated With:
Slippery Elm inner bark (Ulmus fulva): The powdered bark of the Slippery Elm tree is known for its ability to provide comfort and hydration (due to its slimy texture) to epithelial tissue found in the lining of the throat and esophagus. Slippery Elm has a pleasant, mildly sweet taste and provides easily digested nutrients.
Marshmallow root (Althea officinale): Marshmallow contains an abundance of mucilage and is often used to help the throat, lungs and digestive tract.
Triphala blend (Terminalia chebula, Phyllanthus officinalis, Terminalia bellirica): This traditional Ayurvedic formula is very effective for helping the GI tract in its normal process of elimination, without causing runny stools.
Aloe Vera leaf (Aloe barbadensis): Soothing and cooling to the smooth tissues in the GI tract, Aloe also has a naturally viscous texture and aids with normal repair of the stomach and gut lining.
Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla): Many know of Chamomile as a soothing nervine (to help calm nerves). It also can be employed to help comfort the stomach and gut lining.
Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Licorice can help the stomach to produce stomach acid. It is demulcent (contains mucilaginous properties) and aids with digestion and producing normal bowel movements.
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): Ginger is calming to digestion and helpful for nausea.
…163mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil. Herbal ingredients have been extracted into a base of MCT oil.