Pet Wellbeing - Core Immune CARE (105g) for Canine & Feline
Pet Wellbeing - Core Immune CARE (105g) for Canine & Feline
- Expiry date: September 30, 2024
- Enjoy 10% discount with 2 or more PWB products (excluding kits). Discount reflected on checkout page. Not applicable with discount codes.
- Create an account, earn FP Stars and save!
- Fast ship-out within 2 work days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What is Core Immune CARE?
This is a well-balanced antioxidant formula that can be given to your pet every day, sprinkled on his or her food. Core Immune CARE was developed by a leading veterinarian, specializing in pet nutrition. It is intended for dogs and cats of all ages. Older pets, in particular, can benefit from this daily supplement. It can be added into virtually any health regime or existing diet.
Daily antioxidant formula assists with healthy aging and builds physical resilience
- Bolsters the body's immune system
- Supports normal cellular repair
- Provides support for joints, allergies that affect skin, heart health, and eye health
- Contributes to an energetic life
- Powder form is easily added to your pet's food
- 3.7 oz (105 g) bag provides approx. 100 servings for cats and 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
Our antioxidant formula is for pets of all ages, supporting the body's immune system to deal with normal, cellular repair that needs to happen every day for a healthy, energetic life. This supplement comes in powder form and is added daily to pets' food.
What are antioxidants and why are they important?
Antioxidants are molecules that occur naturally in the body. They are also found in foods. They are important because they are needed to keep free radicals from doing damage to the body’s cells. Free radicals are byproducts produced in the body, a bit like waste that needs to be neutralized. The more inflammation there is, the more free radicals are produced. If free radicals are disproportionately abundant, they can start to damage cell membranes, certain enzymes and, eventually, the body’s genetic material (DNA), leading to cancer. As bodies age, or there is more inflammation, it becomes harder for the body to keep free radicals in check. The body’s own antioxidants (endogenous) may not be able to cope with the amount of free radicals, and inflammation can increase. By adding natural antioxidants in the form of a supplement (exogenous) to the diet of your pet, it provides a boost to this process of limiting free radical damage.
What is Core Immune CARE used for?
If you are looking for a well-rounded, uncomplicated supplement to add to your pet’s diet -- something that will bolster your pet’s ability to maintain better health -- Core Immune CARE provides the foundation for building resiliency and better aging. Core Immune CARE supports the body to deal with normal, cellular repair. When cells are able to continually repair, there is a much greater chance of continued good health and a longer, more energetic life. As pets age, antioxidants are being used faster. Antioxidants are most useful for supporting:
- Skin & Allergies
- Cardiovascular System
- Eye Health
- Blood Sugar Balance
- Quality of Life
- Energy for Aging Pets
Core Immune CARE contains the active ingredients necessary for the body to sustain healthy cells: key amino acids, vitamins & minerals, beta-glucans, fish protein, and more.
Why choose Core Immune CARE for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Adrenal Harmony Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Core Immune CARE is Formulated With
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Type I & III: Collagen contains peptides that support immunity. Peptides are short chains of amino acids that make up proteins but are easier to digest and absorb. Collagen is naturally abundant in the body's connective tissues and bone marrow, and decreases with age. Collagen’s structure contains important amino acids for modulating immunity and cell-protective activity.
- Organic Carrot Powder: Nutrients in carrots support eye health (lutein) but also help to maintain a healthy heart. The intense pigments in carrots are also antioxidants: anthocyanins and carotenoids. Carrots also supply natural beta carotene.
- PRALISUR™ Micronized Algae (dried algae meal): Comprised of more than 50% beta-1,3-glucans. The beta-1,3-glucan from this form of algae has been shown to activate animals’ immune systems. Well-supported research, dating back 70 years, shows that beta-glucans play a role in cytokine production associated with a responsive immune system. They also help with antibody and white blood cell production.
- Dried Tomato Pulp: Tomato is a food source of lycopene, an important antioxidant for eye health and the heart. In addition, tomatoes contain vitamin C, phenols and flavonoids.
- Natural (Organic) Beef Flavor: This flavor component contains no meat and is acceptable for pets with beef allergies. It provides a delicious taste that pets find very appealing.
- Brown Rice Flour: Added for improved texture and flavor.
- L-Taurine: This amino acid is essential for a healthy, functioning immune system, heart, and eyes. (Low levels of L-Taurine have been associated with dilated cardiomyopathy, or DCM.)
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: Another amino acid that is essential for a healthy heart, it also helps the body produce energy, aids muscle recovery, and is an antioxidant.
- Dried Apple Pectin Pulp: The bioactivity of pectins have shown immunoregulatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Broccoli Sprout Extract: This extract is a source of sulforaphane, known for its health protective properties. The compounds contained in these sprouts have been shown to potentiate cellular defenses. Broccoli sprout extract is highly bioavailable and easy to absorb, making it a potent antioxidant.
- L-Glutathione: Considered the ‘master’ antioxidant because of its ability to protect the body's cells from oxidative damage. L-glutathione also works to create and repair DNA, assists in the synthesis of prostaglandins which actively deal with inflammation, and promotes the breakdown of toxins. It is an essential part of the immune system.
- Quercetin Dihydrate: Derived from plants and often used as a natural antihistamine, quercetin has been studied for its biological actions on the immune system and the inflammatory process. It is part of a group of flavonoids (a beneficial part of many foods) known for their antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate): Vitamin E is essential for healthy immune function. It is a powerful antioxidant and helps provide protection to cells.
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene): Beta-carotene is a water-soluble precursor of vitamin A, another important antioxidant for the body. It is essential for the immune system, healthy vision and eye health, and the skin. Beta-carotene is a carotenoid found in many fruits and vegetables.
- Selenium: This is a trace mineral and antioxidant important for protecting against oxidative damage. Selenium is needed for production of thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis, and cardiovascular health.
PRALISUR is a trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Give once daily, mixed with food
Dogs & Puppies:
Under 10lbs (4.5kg) .... 1/4 scoop
11lb to 20lb (5-9kg) .... 1/2 scoop
21lb to 40lb (9.5-18kg) .... 1 scoop
41lb to 60lb (19-27kg) .... 2 scoops
61lb to 80lb (28-36kg) .... 3 scoops
81lb to 100lb (37-45kg) .... 4 scoops
Over 100lbs (45kg) .... 5 scoops
Cats & Kittens:
7lbs (3kg) and under .... 1/4 scoop
Over 7lbs (3kg) .... 1/2 scoop