Pet WellBeing – Throat Gold – Soothes Throat Irritation in Cats & Dogs (2 oz / 59ml)
- Throat comfort for persistent coughs
- Normal immune response to infections
- Trachea and larynx (voice box)
Quantity to add
- A dog's cough is never an illness in itself. Rather, it's a symptom of some other problem, like:
- Dog collar too tight / leash strain
- Irritants like cigarette smoke
- Infectious disease (usually kennel cough)
About Respiratory Problems in Cats
Many cats – especially very young and older cats – are prone to catching upper respiratory infections, similar to colds in humans. These tend to be highly contagious, so it’s best to keep an infected feline away from others, if possible.
Respiratory infections can be serious health conditions in both kittens and elderly cats, occasionally resulting in death. Even in an otherwise healthy and strong cat, respiratory infections are very unpleasant – just as a cold or flu is unpleasant to you. So it’s a good idea to get treatment, if only to ease your cat’s symptoms.
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Rattling breath, husky purring
- Reduced energy levels
- Certified Organic, Ethically Wild-Harvested and Selectively : This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs. We buy from trusted growers only.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Throat Gold is Formulated With:
Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage and is used for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Commonly used for cough and phlegm, it helps to soothe the throat.
Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): Mullein provides support to the lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, an important herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): Usnea, also called “Old Man’s Beard”, supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity of the throat tissues. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root supports the immune system while also providing direct soothing properties for the throat and lungs.
… 423 mg/ml total
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin